1/19/2012

True Happiness Is Found the Moment We Discover Dafa



By Yi Jiayan

(Clearwisdom.net)

"Oh how many years we wandered, Oh how many years we waited. Today our hearts rejoice, Today our spirits awaken. Behold! Behold! Behold! The time has come. Oh how many years were we lost, Oh how many years of seeking. Today we know, Today we shout in exultation. Behold! Behold! Behold! The Falun is turning. Behold the Truth, Behold the Compassion; Behold the Tolerance, Heaven and earth set right!" The lyrics of "The Law Mends the Cosmos"

When the renowned Chinese tenor Mr. Guan Guimin sang the song "The Law Mends the Cosmos," many Falun Gong practitioners could relate well to the lyrics. After all, they no longer "wandered" or "waited" after they found Dafa. It might have been the moment when they attended the Falun Gong classes taught by Mr. Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Gong. It might have been the moment when they read Zhuan Falun, Falun Gong's main text, for the first time. It might have been the moment when they learned to practice the Falun Gong exercises.

Mr. Xiao Yue, a practitioner from China, obtained tickets for Falun Gong classes from his father in January 1994. When he met Mr. Li Hongzhi for the first time, his first thought was, "I shall follow him!" He described the feeling of an orphan that had finally found his mother. He felt happy, safe, warm and joyous. However, Mr. Xiao Yue had some regrets. "I was completely mesmerized by Teacher's lectures. I always wished that Teacher would speak more. Falun Gong unfolded a brand new world to me that I had been longing for. In hindsight, that was a joyous period of time. Since then I have veered away from striving for fame and self-interest. Falun Gong healed my traumatized heart, as well as my physical illnesses. I started a new beginning in life. Teacher pulled me out of the tainted world and cleansed my soul. He has led and guided me on a path to purity. I felt I must have done three lifetimes of good deeds to earn the wonderful fortune of finding Falun Gong!"

Mr. Ma Rao, a resident of Singapore, recalled his experience of attending Mr. Li Hongzhi's Falun Gong classes. "I saw Teacher for the first time in 1994. I attended his class in Yanji from August 20 to 27. After Teacher finished the lectures and addressed all the questions, he gave a speech and then suddenly started making big hand signs. In that instant I felt as though something had hit me. My eyes became warm and they welled up with tears. I did not know why I was so touched, but I thought from now on I have a Teacher."

A Chinese student in Michigan, USA went to New York in March 1997 and listened to Mr. Li Hongzhi's lecture. That was when he finally met the Teacher he had admired for so long. Teacher was able to use common language to explain the structure of the universe from the microscopic to the macroscopic level. Although the Chinese student could not comprehend it completely, he was very touched with Teacher's great wisdom and compassion. He has been practicing Falun Gong ever since.

Many people had the great fortune to attend Teacher's Falun Gong classes in person, but even more people decided to practice Falun Gong after reading Zhuan Falun.

One person said, "When I came across a passage in Zhuan Falun, I suddenly realized it pertained to me. I was instantly steered to the right path from the wrong one I had strayed to for years. I finally found Falun Gong and I was overjoyed. I laughed from the bottom of my heart. I could not contain myself. I laughed so hard that I woke my wife up. She asked what was wrong with me. I told her, 'I received a book from heaven. I finally found the Buddha Fa.' Tears flooded my face while I laughed, and I was overjoyed beyond words."

This is the happy memory of a man from China who called himself by the nickname of Qing Feng. He was a renowned qigong master in the 80's in China, but he did not understand any high-level cultivation. Little by little, his complexion grew sickly. Dark circles around his eyes grew increasingly severe. While he was feeling lost, two of his friends who used to practice qigong introduced Falun Gong to him at the end of 1994. They loaned him a copy of Zhuan Falun. That night Qing Feng started studying it after his family went to bed. It was the very first time he had studied the Buddha Fa. He felt as though Zhuan Falun was written just for him because he found answers in every lecture of the book. He felt joy from the bottom of his heart. He could not contain his laughter and tears. He laughed and cried while he read the book. He began to practice Falun Gong and entered a new world.

There are countless such examples.

Ouyang Qiyan, an elderly man from China, borrowed Zhuan Falun from an acquaintance at the beginning of 1998. A week later he told the lender excitedly, “At our age we might not have read 10,000 books, but we must have read several thousand, yet I have never read such a great book. Zhuan Falun is extraordinary!”

In the fall of 2003, Gui Xin, a Falun Gong practitioner from China, obtained Gyeokamyurok, a book of prophecy written by Korean monk Nam Sa-go around the same time as Nostradamus, while she was shopping in a traditional market in China. She was drawn to the part that refers to Falun Gong and Mr. Li Hongzhi. She found a copy of Zhuan Falun and read it from cover to cover. She felt no words could describe her feelings. She felt the book touched her soul. She made up her mind to follow Falun Gong's principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and to become a better person.

Mr. Chen Jinying, a hair stylist in Taiwan, said that August 2, 2001 was the most important day in her life because that was the day when she started practicing Falun Gong. Marriage problems and poor health no longer troubled her. She said, "I didn't receive very much education, but Zhuan Falun had a huge impact on me when I studied it the first time."

Mr. Lin Shengxiong, a Taiwanese college student, felt a similar impact from Zhuan Falun. While he was a graduate student at Tsing Hua University studying software engineering, he enjoyed reading The Epoch Times newspaper. He was particularly drawn to stories of people practicing Falun Gong. Later on he went to a Falun Gong group practice location in the Neihu district of Taipei. He had a discussion with a volunteer assistant for nearly four hours. He then brought a copy of Zhuan Falun home. That night he stayed up studying it from cover to cover. He was blown away by its profound contents. He found answers to many unsolved questions he had in life.

Mr. Gan Xufeng is the manager of a hardware store in Xinying, Taiwan. One day he attended a Falun Gong group practice. While he was practicing the second exercise, he felt something rotating rapidly around his elbows. The feeling was so real. After he finished the exercises, the old elbow injury that had troubled him for over 20 years since his school days disappeared without a trace!

Many people share these extraordinary experiences when they practice Falun Gong exercises:

"When I initially practiced the first exercise, I felt completely relaxed. I felt very light, as light as a feather and floating in the clouds and protected by a bubble. I tried to rotate my arms, but I lost the feeling in them." This was the feeling of a practitioner in Taiwan. Before she started practicing, she was depressed and despaired in life because her father passed away and her marriage was in shambles. Falun Gong brought hope and happiness to her life.

"The school principal taught us the five Falun Gong exercises. With the relaxing exercise music in the background, we practiced the sitting meditation. I felt enveloped with a very peaceful and compassionate energy field, and it felt great! Once while I was practicing the sitting meditation, I was brought into a dimension by a powerful energy with gold and red radiance. I felt an unprecedented level of peace and comfort, as though I had returned to my true home. It was magical, brilliant and grand! It was completely different from our human world. My spirit traveled in the celestial realm for nearly an hour before it returned. That was when I finished practicing the sitting meditation. I never felt like this when I practiced other qigong."

Another practitioner from China witnessed the famous "gold key" test. In May 1993, he attended a medical training held by a Chinese qigong academy. The school principal told them a story. The principal had met Mr. Li Hongzhi in person while he was working at the Chinese Qigong Association. He handed Mr. Li Hongzhi a key, and he shook the key a few times and returned it to him. The principal immediately had the Chinese Science Academy analyze the key and found pure gold in the key. The principal passed the scientific analysis of the key to every student in the class. The Falun Gong practitioner read the report, which contained the analysis in a graph and the scientific conclusion.

He wrote an article entitled "A Gold Key."

"It was not a coincidence. The gold key not only manifested Mr. Li Hongzhi's power, but also represented a metaphor. The key unlocked my heart. All of sudden I saw the truth of the universe, and understood the true meaning of life --- seeking Teacher, practicing Falun Gong and becoming a genuine cultivator. It is the gold key that unlocks the heavenly gate that will only open once in an eternity. It unlocked a path to heaven, and unfolded the prospect to a most beautiful future."

Posting date: 1/14/2012
Category: New Practitioners' Stories
Chinese version available at
http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2011/12/27/真福-幸遇真理的那一刻-251105.html


沒有留言: