8/27/2011

"The Dancers Were Amazing" - Shen Yun at Lincoln Center in New York





Granddaughter of the late Charlie Chaplin and great-granddaughter of Eugene O'Neill, actress and model Kiera Chaplin saw Shen Yun Performing Arts in New York City on Thursday night.

[Kiera Chaplin, Model and Actress]:
“I really enjoyed it. I thought the dancers were amazing. I loved the colors and the sets, the screen. I liked the soprano singer as well, she sang so beautifully.”

For her, Shen Yun was an experience to be remembered.

[Kiera Chaplin, Model and Actress]:
“The techniques of dancing is really incredible. And you get to travel, you are sitting in New York but you feel like you have traveled and you learn things as well so it was good.”

One former figure skating world champion was also at the show.

[Alena Vrzáňová, Former Figure Skating World Champion]:
“I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve been waiting for it for a long time, and the unison. I used to dance and ice-skate, and this was absolutely something fantastic.”

NTD News, New York

沒有留言: